- About us
- Office Products
- Office Furniture
- Reach us
Rubanco in the community
With excellent service to its customers, come a responsibility to our community and the environment.
We therefore support many organizations that work to make our society better by providing education and guidance to the most vulnerable in our society.
We know that these organizations rely on the support of society such as ours and that is what motivates our community involvement.
Among the organizations that we have proudly supported over the years:
- Fondations des maladies du cœur
- Société d’arthrite du Québec
- Fondation Maman Dion
- Collège Edouard Montpetit
- And many more
We have at heart our environment and our carbon footprint and have implemented several initiatives for many years that make our organization a model corporate citizen.
Some of our initiatives include :
- a recycling program and recovery of empty ink cartridges
- a recycling program and battery recycling
- We are a certified EPRA Quebec drop point, and we put at the disposal of all recycling bins for all electronic products, located at the back of one of our warehouses located in the industrial park of Longueuil.
Finally, as a distributor of paper, it is imperative that organizations like ours help to inform consumers about the different methods of cutting and environmental certifications for sustainable forest management. That is why we have set up an education and awareness program to our customers and encourage them to use products approved by independent organizations such as the Forest Stewarship Council (FSC), World Wildlife Fund (WWF) or Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI).